Mad For Markers November Challenge Y-YR

Hello

In all the rushing around with hubbie in hospital I had some ME time.. Therapy as I call it.
Mad for Markers Challenge using Y-YR.
Well With my Rainbow Grandaughters 1st Birthday I create a special card for her.
As you know I love "Saturated Canary" So this time I've used THANK YOU. A cute little girl reminds me of our little ray of Sunshine. Turning 1. Well what a year, She is the sunshine of Michael & my life, What we wished for... As Granparents. I remember cleary our Daughter in law Erin ringing to say Teddie has done her first Poo.. You would of thought I was crazy to hear that!!! But to me those 9 months of hoping for a very healthy baby after losing Forever Jane.... Those words were GOLD... I'm so in love with Teddie and now she is close to 1.. 19/11 looking forward to her birthday party (Hubbie cant go, but I sure will be). I am so proud to be a Grandma - Nannymac came back on the 19/11.
I still love my first Grandchild that love will never fade, Teddie healed a part of my heart but the remainder is all Forever Jane she will live in my heart "Forever". Happy First Birthday Teddie Louise Nannymac & Pa love you to the moon and back.
Copic Colours Used for creation.
Hair:E40,E42,E43,E44, TIPS E47
Skin: E000,E01, BV000
Dress: YR23, Y17,15,Y13 - Y11-Y000
GOLD SPICA

Have a great Day...
Jane

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy