Paper Craft Festival 2012 Penrith NSW

Friday 2/11 I had a RDO a me day and attended the Paper Craft Festival @ Penrith NSW.
It was a great morning with my Hubbie in tow (He was free).. Updated my copic collection and saw some amazing craft and craft ideas for future projects. I also bought a few items for my now big collection of Ribbon.Embelishments to make Lovely cards for Family, Friends and maybe one day soon join a market group. One day !!!! Im a dreamer.
On Saturday night my hubbie came home from work and said why dont you go back to the craft Festival tomorrow and enjoy a day by7 yourself.. That was fate!!!!
I returned on sunday and filled in another lucky door prize ticket and place in the barrel. Ha yeh right I wont win.....
Again
I enjoyed more craft Ideas more items to store away for future creations.
Came home and within 2 hours recieved a call from Papercraft Festival Management!!! I WON.....
My hubbies words were beautiful - Could not of gone to a more deserving person. So sweet my number 1 fan.
Mad for Markers girls are the best I think I have made some incredible friends who are so skilled and I look forward to learning more about Copic Painting.... Thanks girls for that smile..... This is what
I won!!!!  Now to put it together OMG.

I also recieved another message that our Angel Grand Daughter "Forever Jane was behind winning the Magic Box Craft station from Horn Australia. I started this craft from her inspiration her photo's, her album, I will cherrish forever...  I think she wanted to thank me... Love you to the moon and back Forever you will always be close to me.
Jane

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy