My Sparkle Challenge Entry for Sherri Baldy Challenge

Hi All,

I'm Still on holidays down south  R & R. Lol my dinning Table is full of Copic's, Cardstock & Bling.
You think I've done enough cards to last a lifetime in the last month.
But the weather this morning was not perfect - Rain Rain Rain - Now at 5pm we have blue Skys and sunshine.

So I decided to go back and do what I love to do.... Enter Challenges.

The Card is So sparkley but with the light here I could no capture the sparkles perfect.
Cathedral Ceilings don't Help.
I used my Copic Airbrush with Clear Spica to finish of the Sparkle effect.
and also Spica the Background.

I named Her "Forever Jane" 

Lots of Copic Colours included..

Hair - E44,E43,E41
Dress - R29,R14,R02,R12
Stockings - B60,BV01.
Shoes W7,W5,W3.
Wings - BG000,BG34,BG13
LOTS AND LOTS OF SPICA....
Roses from my collections of flowers.


Have a great Easter Monday.

Nannymac (Jane McNally)


Finally I can see all the Sparkles


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy