Traddition & Cultral is a colour respected.

Hi all

Well on my last day of holidays I have spent colouring my only digi's left I bought with me.

My Friend from Melbourne Mandar & His Wife Manasi were in Sydney on the Easter Weekend for a Conference. Manasi was dressed in the most amazing Sari the colours suited her she look so beautuful and angelic... I love Traddition and Culture the colours are art within themselves.

Using Sherri Baldy Digi Stamp - Genie (Minus the Lamp)

I practised amazing colour techniques for skin combination. Thank you Mandar for allowing me to create the colour.. so perfect and fresh... and delicate. A art...

Skin Combination I used For Dark skin
E31,E33, E35 a touch of E11 was used and to shadow BV25. Going up the ladder and down pushing the colour into each other. without overdoing it. leaving light shade to blend in with E00.
Spica Pitch Black was used for the Eye liner.

Her Dress/Pants is a combination of V09,V17,V15 V02 lots of Lilac & Purple Spica.
Shoes thought I go out in red RV29, R46, R22.

Hair - Black110, C10,C7,C5. Up and down the ladder effect there too.

Well below is my creation Named "Manasi"

Back to normal life tomorrow and part-time colouring again.

Cheers Jane 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy