Baby Shower Invitations Custom Card Request.

Hi All,

I am so Honored to be ask to make Custom Baby Shower cards for a Friends Sister, who is having her first Child in September 2013.

A lot of planning and designing went into the creation - Colour and theme.

I have now completed stage 4 (I've been doing theses cards in stages as there are quite a few)

My first weekend I created the Giraffe by my Silhouette Cameo just implementing on the computer screen into 7 different pieces cut 35 to a 12 x 12 as you can see there is a few colours in the end result. It was a wet weekend so staying inside in the warmth baking what I call my little babies next to the heater to get the glue dry.

Last weekend I cut the shape of the Invitation from my Silhouette Cameo  35 times using Bazzill Bling A4 Diamond, thanks to Deb and the team from Downunder Direct for the quick delivery I was able to get to the next stage.  The Green Stock is also from Down Underdirect A4 Bazzill Cardstock.  These were all finished on my kitchen bench (What are kitchen benches used for in a Craft addicted house.

Inside the card I have combined 2 types of Paper (Printed and cut with my Big shot just to make sure that the printing was perfect. And background matching shape from my silhouette. next I added  a wooden Giraffe bought in bulk from china.  Thanks ebay!!!!

Finally after week and 1/2 the ribbon finally arrived. from Another state. But slow...
Now I have started joining my creations. All idea came from my Silhouette design. The host of the Baby Shower and my crazy imagination.

Cannot wait to hand these creations over...

Jane McNally
Nannymac Creations.

The Finish Product.

Comments

KarinsArtScrap said…
what a gorgeous invitation Nannymac.

greetings karin

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy