Challenge "Besties of Oz"




FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS....................................

Well My imagination does go off the page when it comes to making Creations with a story.
And I love Challenges............Big Challenges....

I enjoyed making these 3D Oz Bears from little pieces of cuts/Airbrush and lots of Double sided thick tape this was fun. A new direction I think... in my cards added elements.

I enjoy making bears they remind me of Our Grand Daughter Teddie Louise our little Pooh Bear.

I have made this card using a easel card with a Triangle overlay. My Die cuts Fence & Bridge come from La La Land Crafts. 
My Yellow brick road was my idea omg.... I am now a expert in paving I think.... 
Dorothy was coloured using different combinations of  Blues Copic Red Copic
Her Hair was my first challenge with a darker Brunette... Copic.
Gold Foil Cut from my bestie Silhouette Cameo....
Clouds & Rainbow have been air brushed with  Kaszazz

Dorothy was purchase from Sherri Baldy http://www.etsy.com/shop/SherriBaldy

I am entering my Creation in the 
 My-Besties Blog Challenge

Comments

KarinsArtScrap said…
what a cute and wonderful card Nannymac.

greetings karin

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy