Weekend for recovery.... NOT....

Well I have rested so many nannynaps but when Im awake I have to keep myself busy....

Its our turn to man Budawang Bazaar @ Milton NSW so hubbie is off to do his bit for the Community of Milton..
All packed with Updated cards a new Display Stand and now some buntings to add to Nannymac Creations.
Lots of T & M Collections too.

The buntings took a bit of time.. But finished 3.

Hopefully I will return to 100% myself - Hate winter and Hate people sharing there Flu....
Here is my zone out for the weekend...


Cards for Sale at Miltons Budawang Bazaar.

Buntings for sale @ Budawang Bazaar

Custom Card order first image

my first attempt at www.gemdesigns.com image

Thought my colouring practice last week could look great in a 4 x 4 card.... My card Display stand will look great.


Well time for bed
Weekend is now over...

Yours in craft

Jane McNally from Nannymac Creations

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy