It's just me and my Copic Markers



Hi All
Well my craft area is completely  packed so all I have now available to me is my pride possession copic markers some digital images and I can zone out. . Whilst packing... Gives me a head start for my creations for 2014..  Hope that makes senses.
I did managed to enter December Challenge with Some Odd Girl. With a quick card not much material on hand but able to complete the Challenge "Create a Background"...
http://www.someoddgirlblog.com/2013/12/december-challenge-background/

I love heat embossing so My choice of background Using Rose Gold Embossing Powder I created a Heart theme including the Sediment... At least I Knew what box my Embossing powder/Heat gun equipment was in... I marked it...


Here Is the start to my creation.
Complete Card.



Jane McNally

Comments

Desire Fourie said…
Oh wow, this is wonderful colouring, you are so talented.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Unknown said…
I love the hearts! And your coloring on Mae is fantastic! So happy you joined Some Odd Girl this month!

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy