New creations done this week

Hi All

Well Moving south and concentrating on the many different designs and creations is becoming
 full-time for me....  I'm Semi Retired and want to enjoy fresh air too.


Whilst I sit in my little makeshift office I can hear the resident owl hooting in the backyard... I laugh hubbie put makeshift fences up for the dogs.... An who OR what still comes to visit.. KANGAROO'S has made no difference they still like to stir the dogs up..


I have been busy preparing orders for customers and also Budawang @ Milton NSW. Also entries for the Annual  Milton Show of my creations... I just want a ribbon like the big heifers get!!!
or the Jam or Fruit cake ladies get... Country shows are the best.. Looking forward for hubbie and I going next Sunday for his birthday.

here are some of the many creations I have done in the past week..

You can order off me just send me a email or facebook PM Message.
nannymaccreations@yahoo.com.au
https://www.facebook.com/NannymmacCreationsInspiredByAAngelInHeaven
Payment can be made thru PAYPAL.
No job is to big or too small..

Just remember All my creations are handmade from Scratch No repeat - they take a little time... and cost a little bit more but they are a keepsake item... But I am very reasonable with pricing.. Just no discount on Australia post...

Yours in craft
Jane McNally


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy