Bringing out my inner Creations..


Hi all

Thank you again for visiting my blog.

I love to colour and using my favourite Medium & Kaisercraft Cardstock I have created an amazing and I believe a Beautiful card.

I love the Detail -  the Sassy & Classy & Very Sexy  Image
 - Lucy Loo Close Up.
 
I am Entering her in http://www.theeastwind.com/
 
 
Before Bling & Shine added

My 3 Fold Card using All Handmade paper craft Items
Kaisercraft Cardstock
Heartfelt Creation Stamp & Die for Flowers.
Wording from Kaisercraft Design Paper Collection
Weaving of Cardstock by me.

 

Close Up

My creation of the face is a art and this is what I enjoy creating.

Bling & Lace

I love my Nose!!!
 
 
Thank you
 
Yours In craft..

Comments

Deb said…
your colouring is AMAZING .. if only :( I could

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy