The East Wind - Challenge # 32 Dots and stripes



Hum Well,

I like to be different and some styles I like and some designs I adore. My latest creation is from 
The East Wind. (Trying my luck again!!) love the Winning Badges I think!.




One of my very farorite images from the collection of Attitude!  The East Wind.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/theeastwind

Digital Stamp- 'Lucy Loo' Close up MAC0041


Using my Favorite Medium Copics 
BV collection for her hair and Highlighting with BG13/RV10

Placing a negative film screen over the top for Keepsake Collection
I then used Kindly Glitz from Kaisercraft to create Diamong sparkle Earings & 3D ring.
Strips & Dot Designer Paper from Kaisercraft.
Cardstock from Kaisercraft. 



Yours in Craft.

Jane 




Comments

DonnaMundinger said…
This is just stunning, Jane! Love your coloring. Thanks so much for joining our Dots and Stripes Challenge at TEW. xxD

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy