Facebook contest #18 - The East Wind - "Once upon a Time"



Facebook contest #18




My God I love to colour and create.. Obsessed!  I have entered once again The East Wind Facebook Challenge 

Once Upon A Time 
This is a fun challenge theme where they want to see you use an East Wind image starring in a project with a Fairy Tale or Story Book theme. 

My Theme is from the Frozen Movie

"Some people are work Melting for"

Keepsake friendship card.


I have used 

Digital stamp- 'Aurora' Floral Kiss 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/theeastwind



I have coloured her using Mepxy Markers
added bling
Design Paper from Kaisercraft.
Droplets my own stash.
Flowers handcrafted using Kaisercraft Weave Coconut
Cut with Heartfelt Creation Die & Stamped.
Air brushed with Copics
Little seeds are then glued into the middle
Topped with KindlyGlitz from Kaisercraft for sparkly and shine!


Jane McNally

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy