Milton Show 2016 Entries for scrapbooking


 My beautiful Grand Daughter Mille is very photogenic
Love her smile

I have started creating memrable moments for Milton Show 2016.

Using The  following Materials.

Kaisercraft Design Collection
Kaisercraft Card Stock
Green Tara Flowers
Air brushing with Kazzaz Markers

Gifts from Kazzaz  Glenda Thang.






Teddie & Mille a very close Sister bond.




The girls recently went on holidays and I got some amazing Beach photos





That Smile is Infectious




Teddie loves the Beach



Teddie Louise 



This beautiful lady is a very special Fairy God Mother to Teddie & Mille she makes there weekend
visits to daddies very special and I get amazing pictures every fortnight... 


I so love this one!!! 

Teddie Louise wearing her special Cap from Uncle James

Mille at the beach 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy