Milton Budawang Bazaar Update 2016 - Nannymac Creations



Hi All
I have been so busy with hubbie relocating my area at Milton Budawang Bazaar
Its been a busy 2 week moving Plinths /Shop fittings all my products to the new bigger area just as you walk in the Door.. It smells Divine with over 150 Soy Candles available.
Craft Supplies omg I have filled with the product I love to work with Kaisercraft.
So many Dies - Collection Design Papers 
Everything for your Scrapbooking /Cardmaking Beyond the page and more.

Dont forget all my Handmade Keepsake Greeting Cards Coloured personally by me.
and designed by me using quality material. 
I have over 50 Cards on display and available to purchase.

Its my Little Piece of Heaven on Earth..

located at: 
Upstairs, Settlement Courtyard, 97 Princes Highway
Milton, NSW

https://www.facebook.com/BudawangBazaar/



over 50 Handmade greeting Cards

over 150 Soy Candles with amazing fragrances

Cardstock 12 x 12 quality Kaisercraft 

Kaisercraft Latest Paper packs and Design collection papers

Cutting Dies and Craft Supplies

Finally completed my Dream...

Wow Glitter Cardstock - Kaisercraft

My Handmade Cards 

My Soy Candles Angelica Soy Candles

A little Piece of Heaven on earth

Displaying my Awards from Milton Show 

My Paintings and more



Thank you for Viewing 
Jane McNally

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy