Australiam Simply Cards - Cardmaker of the year 2015



Hi All

For some reason I woke up this morning and asked hubbie to go to our local newsagent and pick up my copy of Australian Simply Cards before I went to work..

When he arrived home, I carefully turn each page till I found the results of the Card maker of the Year.

Well I must of #happydances with so much excitement. 

I was not in it to win and did not get my hops up, as there are so many great card maker Australia and across the World I knew I would be up against the best of the Best..

It would be a blessing from above..

But to receive RUNNERS UP

OMG  what a achievement I'm so happy and overwhelmed
To be acknowledged and chosen as one of the lucky 9 Runners-up.   
from the amount of entries they had a very big decision.
and Sponsors of this Yearly event Thank you...




Runners up Jane McNally


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy