My passion My Colouring - NOW my original Sketches



Years the creative flare is coming out in me... I have gone back to my days of Sketching and painting on canvas to A6 Blending cardstock and sketching with Graphite pencil teaching myself to hold it. To me pencils are tiny compared to my Copic Vessels.

I have entered ALL these creations over at
 https://www.facebook.com/copicmarkeraustralia/

Hoping for a Chance to Become Artist of the Year...
I still have alot to learn and trial and error and loads of Practice makes Perfect or close too.

There are amazing entries over at https://www.facebook.com/copicmarkeraustralia/

Please visit and comment on my work if you love it!

I am not a freelance artist and will not be going into digital Stamps.. These are my personal One off creations.


They have all been created by me.. From the teachings of Unky from the Eastwond how to Create the perfect nose to my testing of pencils Derwert Studio 12.

Please I love comments and likes...

Jane McNally
Cockcrowcreekstudio.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy